- H13 true HEPA air purifiers for home
- 🌲3-in-1 Efficient Filter: H13 True HEPA removes up to 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns in diameter, when the nylon pre-filter and activated carbon layer filter out smoke & odors, to keep the air clean around you and your family
- 🌲Silent Fan Operation: Runs at incredibly low noise levels (<21dB at 1-Low fan level, 30dB at 2-Medium, 45dB at 3-High), for ultra-quiet purification that you can sleep or read next to
- 🌲Low Profile Yet Powerful: A slim space-saving air purifier, as compact as 6.7 x 6.7 x 13.0in, quickly removes a wide range of contaminants at an efficient CADR of up to 150m³/h, including dust, allergens, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, cooking & smoke odors
- 🌲360° All-Round Filtration: Covering an area of up to 15-20m² / 160-215 sq. ft, perfect for quickly replacing the air in your bedroom, study, living room, or kitchen with cleaner, healthier air
- 🌲Filter Change Indicator: Automatically detects and reminds you to change the filter when the service time is less than 10% remained (indicator in red); after replacement, press and hold the Filter button 5s until a beep is heard to reset (replacement filter available to purchase)
Circulate & Breathe Clean Air All the Time
Thanks to a 360-degree fully-sealed efficient filter system, the Toppin Comfy Air C2 True HEPA Air Purifier safely solves your indoor air quality concerns. By sucking the pollutants and allergens out of the air in your house, the Toppin Comfy Air C2 releases only good, clean, breathable air for the well-being of you and your family.
Easy-to-View LED Indicators
Effortless control for all functions on the LED panel that can be turned off for undisturbed sleep.
Set a Timer for Purification
2/4/8 hour timers keep your home air purifier to run for a specific time, helping you save energy.
Customizable Fan Speeds
Choose from three speeds for different airstream needs: Set on high fan speed level (CADR 150m³/h) for the fastest air cleaning, medium for all-day use, or low for sweet sleep.
How to Change the Filter?
Step 1. Unlock the base cover
Step 2. Remove the dirty filter. Remove the protective plastic from the new filter, insert the new filter into the air purifier
Step 4. Place back the base cover
Step 5. Long press Filter indicator button for 5s to reset
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very easy to set up. Right size for portability. Pleasant looking. Very quiet. Would definitely buy again.May buy ore for additional rooms.
Bought 2 for my house. We have downstairs neighbors who smoke constantly in the house which my kids have to smell every morning. Well, had to. I keep these on 1 or 2 at night and when we wake up the house smells clean. Definitely satisfied with my purchases!
I really love this air filter! It's working amazing for the main living area of my home (living room, dining, kitchen). It's low noise, love the adjustable settings - amazing purchase and looking forward to adding more to the bedrooms! The amount of dust and crap in the air has dropped immensely and it's quite fitting with my decor.
I love the sleekness of the design. Ive been using it for 1 month and this is so far a great buy. There is a night option so the filtration is not loud. There is level 1-3 and I use level 1 a lot. Its as if it's not on. I forget that it's on sometimes good thing it has a timer.This is definitely one of the reasons why I don't have heavy allergies this month. I haven't taken any allergy pill since I bought this.
After reviewing several different models, I bought this Toppin H13 air purifier for my father who was having sinus problems, especially at night. So glad I got this unit for him! After just 24 hours of running it, he noticed a big improvement in his air quality & since then has been sleeping much better! I highly recommend it!