Breathe easily by knowing the air is fresher & cleaner in your home
🌲An air purifier can help you a lot if you have experienced irritation from dust or allergens, or have asthma, allergies or other respiratory conditions. With the inbuilt 3-layor filtration system and UV light, the TOPPIN air purifier can efficiently filter out most of the pullutants and circulate air in your space, so you can breathe in fresher air with fewer allergens.🌲
- 4-in-1 HEPA Filter
- 3 Fan Speeds Inbuilt
- Night Light & UV Light
- Touch Control
- Noise Level: <55dB
- Coverage Area: 100ft² / 10m²
- Compact Size: 5.2 x 5.2 x 4.6in
Easy Touch Control
One touch button to switch between 3 fan speed levels and turn on / off the sweet night light; the other controls to power on / off the device and turn on / off the UV light.
Find the Right Turbo
Customize your cleaning by choosing from the 3 speeds; it's recommended to start from the High fan speed level and change to Low or Medium 30 minutes later.
Filter life varies based on run time and existing air conditions. It is recommended to replace the filter once every 3-6 months. The replacement filter is available to purchase.
|Adaptor Input||120V~, 60Hz|
|Adaptor Output||12VDC, 1.0A|
|Noise Level||≤58dB [@3-High speed level]|
|CADR||51m³/h [30 CFM]|
|Operating Condition||0°C-40°C / 32°F-104°F [20%-90%, non-condensing]|
|Storage Condition||-10°C-40°C / 14°F-104°F [20%-90%, non-condensing]|
|Dimensions [Filter]||132.5 x 132.5 x 116mm / 5.2 x 5.2 x 4.6in|
|Dimensions [Product]||160 x 160 x 235mm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 9.3in|
|Net Weight||1053g / 37.1oz|
What’s in the box
- 1 x Toppin Comfy Air C1 HEPA Air Purifier
- 1 x H11 HEPA Filter (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Guide Kit
- The UV light inside the unit is not a user serviceable part. DO NOT try to replace.
a) Include instructions pertaining to a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, for cleaning and user-maintenance, such as lubrication;
b) Warn the user to unplug or disconnect the appliance from the power supply before servicing
- Please remove the plastic bag from the filter before use.
- Place on a level surface, 1ft / 30cm away from walls
- Always unplug the air purifier before moving it, opening the grille, changing filters, cleaning or whenever the air purifier is not in use. Be sure to pull by the plug, not the cord.
- The filter is not washable. Do not immerse any part of the air purifier in water as it will cause damage.
- It’s recommended to clean the filter once each month by gently brushing off any visible dust or dirt (take care to avoid disturbing the interior fibers).
- Filters should be replaced at least once each 3 months. More frequent cleaning and replacing may be required depending on environmental conditions.
- The decorative light is used for decoration only, not for lighting.
Price was great and noise calming and love the blue light.
Nice units. Small and very quiet in the first two power positions. Easy filter replacement.
You need this right now especially with the flu season and COVID-19 going around! I use it numerous times throughout the day and especially when the the family is all in one room together. I haven’t had any issues, easy instructions and love that it blends in so well with any holiday decor. The advantage is while being sick, suffering allergies or if having asthma this is what you need to help keep the air in your house clean and less germs floating around.
I hate being left with stagnant air in the rooms during the winter and loved having my toppin air purifier to restore fresh air and rid of any dust or allergens!
TOPPIN HEPA Comfy Air C1 - For Smaller Room